Last week I attended the Newton Natural Running Clinic at Charm City Run. I love my Vibram’s and have had great success in them. I own the Treks, KSOs and now the Bikilas but I haven’t had the courage to run on the trails in them, so I wanted a ‘natural’ running shoe that would protect my virgin trail feet from the miscellaneous rocks, roots, snakes and other unknowns! So I tried these on and they had me at vibrant orange! I have run 11 miles on the NCR trail and 3 1/2 miles at Double Rock Park and I gotta tell you I really like them. I am still convinced that minimalist running is the best thing for me, but I am a little chicken on the rocks and such. I have to tell you though along with my orange running shirts. I am ready for hunting season on the trails that’s for sure!
July 30, 2010
My new running shoes…shhh don’t tell!
This entry was posted on Friday, July 30th, 2010 at 8:15 PM and posted in Running, Trail Running. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Today’s work with Urban Sketchers Baltimore. @ Baltimore Museum of… instagram.com/p/Bh5HxVLFWZk4… 1 day ago
- Found this next to my meditation cushion- Jackson put it there.… instagram.com/p/Bh2OwgdlVJrW… 3 days ago
- ✌️ on a beautiful Saturday morning run.... #gratitudeformovement @… instagram.com/p/Bh1cTK4FoDQE… 3 days ago
- @runrvr want to sign up for your 15k do you have any training plans for the event or recommend one? 4 days ago
- Negan #walkingdead instagram.com/p/Bhpv6m3ls09_… 1 week ago